Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Exam day, Oh happy day?

One thing that makes a happy person like me a bit unhappy is an exam. An an exam in Danish, a language that just makes babies cry is for sure not on top of my favorite things to do on a rainy, gloomy Wednesday. But it had to be done, and it was.

The result? Well, I will get it soon enough, but I don't have high hopes. It can go either way since I didn't feel very confident in what I did in one of the parts. But, on the bright side, because that is what this blog is all about. If I fail it this time, I will have the opportunity to study so much more for it. More studying equals more knowledge (or it should) , and in my eyes, that is as positive as it gets.

But the highlight of my day is the fact that tomorrow is my last internship day. And Starting Monday, I can work on my final project for uni, which I will call my little baby, because it is a project that came to be from the love of two people.

P.S:Is it normal to have chosen a place for your wedding even though no one asked you yet? Well, I did, and it made my day so much more happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment